About Sarina Russo White House
Sarina Russo was so frustrated with the value-for-money and service she received from her contract cleaners.
So, she decide to start her own cleaning and maintenance company.
Our aim is to save you time and money through:
- A collective business mode, so we can pass our ‘buying power’ savings onto you
- A consolidated cleaning and facilities management service, so you only have to deal with one supplier!
- Cleaners who actually clean. We have the right staff, the right scheduling and the right equipment
If you believe you are not getting the cleaning and maintenance service you deserve, contact Sarina Russo White House today!!!
About the Sarina Russo Group
Sarina Russo is an industry leader in education, training, recruitment and job creation.
In 1979, Sarina rented a room and started her own typing and commercial practices business, The Office Academy, which had just nine students.
She had a talent to motivate people to learn new, life-changing skills and build their self-belief. She promised she’d get her students jobs – and she did.
Thirty-three years later the Sarina Russo Group now employs over 1100 staff globally across:
Sarina Russo Job Access – Australia and Great Britain
- Leading provider of free recruitment service to jobseekers and employers
- Helps long-term unemployed, parents, people with a disability, the mature aged and ethnically diverse people re-enter the workforce
- Placed 130,000 jobseekers and 100,000 employers since 2004
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme – Certificate IV in small business management
- Harvest Labour programs in Wide Bay, Queensland
- 24 offices – Queensland and Victoria
- 6 offices in Great Britain deliver employment and training services
Sarina Russo Institute
- Delivers industry focused accredited and non-accredited training, mentoring and job placement services
- Nationally recognised courses in Retail, Business / Finance, Hospitality, Call Centre / Customer Contact and Traffic Management
- Up-skill existing staff with a wide range of short, impact courses and/or Certificate level qualifications
- Free Government funded Certificate II programs for eligible jobseekers
Sarina Russo Apprenticeships
Coordinates the sign-up processes, access Commonwealth Government financial incentives for employers and apprentices and engage training organisation. Serviced over 94,000 apprentices across over 600 training qualifications National clients include Telstra, QANTAS and Westfarmers.
Industry expert in staffing / recruitment for executive appointments, permanent, contract and temporary office support and management staff.
James Cook University Brisbane
Over a 1000 post and undergraduate international and domestic students enjoy a career focused education at James Cook University Brisbane. Students are offered employment opportunities through internships, casual employment and graduate placements. Located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, James Cook University Brisbane is a partnership between Russo Higher Education and James Cook University.
VOICE – Psychologists & Allied Professionals
Conducts clinical assessments to support disadvantaged jobseekers to overcome vocational and non-vocational return to work barriers such as workplace injury, depression, anxiety, motivation, communication difficulties and low self esteem.
Sarina Russo Global Initiative
The Group’s not for profit arm undertakes projects and initiatives to enhance social inclusion and economic sustainability for disadvantage groups and individuals.
Sarina Russo White House
Sarina Russo was frustrated with the value-for-money and service she received from her contract cleaners. So she decided to start her own cleaning and maintenance company – Sarina Russo White House. Aim to save you time and money through:
- A collective business model – pass our ‘buying power’ savings onto you
- A consolidated cleaning and facilities management services – deal with one supplier
- Cleaners who actually clean – we have the right staff, the right scheduling and the right equipment